Monday, April 28, 2008

Capturing Me

2008

Romantically with patients
Take your time
Start with my mind
fulfill my midnight wishes
Cover me with soft sensual kisses
show me there is no place off limit
Make love to me slowly, don’t rush
lover, take your time

Passionately and sincerely
Let my sweetness
become your weakness
Use your lips and tongue
include my ears
Listen to the sweet sounds of my moans
see what you hear
with all your senses

Sensually and honestly
Say what you mean and mean what you say
Don’t just tell me you love me
show me you love me daily
Let all my fantasies that dance in my head
become my moonlight reality
when making love
Kiss me and lick me all over
until you find all my
secret places
Love me until I scream with passion

Lovingly and completely
Let my sexual wishes become your loving commands
Love me with your
Mind
Body
Soul

Making love to me is a gift
A gift I will give you in return
each
and
every
time

No comments: