Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Adult Pic Content/Poem (humor)/ Man n His Trout











© 2007




He comes in the door promptly

Plopping into his lounge chair

We need to go on a trip he says

As he ruffles his hair



Oh, that sounds wonderful

Escapes from my lips,

As I do a little dance

Shaking my hips



How about Egypt ,

To see the desert and the Sphinx

Even join a desert caravan

How exciting I think




Or, how about Africa

Wouldn’t a safari be great

Oh, think of all the animals we’d see

And pictures I could take



I know Australia

To visit with the native aboriginals

Their so in tune

We could stay with them for a time

Learn how to stop the world ruin




Well which do you think, Honey

When do I book us to go

I have shopping, and packing

To get done you know




He says, “that all sounds wonderful”

Someday those places we could go

I was thinking more on the line

Of a fishing trip, Honey

Trout are jumping you know

No comments: