Friday, June 27, 2008

Poetry/ Her Truths

My dream is huge;
covering many lives,
those before and now
and those to come.

My song is passionate pink colored,
heard throughout the universe.
I see into the very soul of all things,
Hear the throbbing beating heart of all molecules.

I speak the truth to myself
even if no other is near.
If I don’t speak the truth to myself,
how can I speak it to others.

My eyes are not always clear I must confess,
they have been jaded
through mans inhumanity to man,
his inhumanity to nature.

Because of this I am in awe;
of all the beauty and wondrous things
my eyes have captured in their view,
things I will cherish throughout eternity.

The wondrous things I have seen,
that I have felt keep my touch soft,
tender and able to feel your hurt,
a touch capable of healing.

I am calm in the midst of chaos;
storms make me feel alive,
fully awakens my senses.
It is the mundane that makes me nervous,
fills me with unease.

Many have been my demons throughout my life;
there have been many very dark fears,
though most have been conquered except one,
that being trusting what other humans say.

Those words of love and devotion they swear,
how quickly there actions show the opposite.
The only thing I trust fully,
is if I need him he will be there.

In all our lives before he has not let me down,
I pray, wish, and hope,
he will be there for me
in this Life.

No comments: